Article no.: HTR Acetone
Acetone is a worldwide marketed and distributed product by HELM and is mainly sold to the solvent industry. HELM has long lasting experience in the marketing of Acetone, with long-term and reliable supplier and customer.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
The Acetone is a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid, and is the most simple ketone.
Examples of applications
Acetone has a role in the production of Methyl Methacrylate (precursor to Plexiglas) and Bisphenol A (a precursor to polycarbonate plastic). Other fields of application include paints and varnishes, pharmaceutical raw materials and cigarette filters.
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in road tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank containers
Other packaging solutions possible by agreement.
Special services associated with the product:
- With a vast number of loading possibilities HELM can ensure short delivery times.